- Letters, Sight Words, Math, Science & Social Studies Books (designed to be printed double sided, cut down the middle, across the middle, & staple)
- Stories that build on vocabulary from books
- Word Games
- Word Chunk unit (short & long vowels families)
- Teacher help & ideas
Books are written at a level A and B, These units help to teach sight words, phonics, beginning math, and more.
Materials to Download Now
- Books (print double sided, cut down the middle & across the middle, staple for a book)
- Word Games
Materials are designed to teach:
- Sight Words
- Teacher Helps & Ideas for teaching Individual Letters
- Teacher Seasonal Ideas to make teaching fun
- Assessments to know what to teach and where to start
- Flash Cards
- Learning Styles Information
- Fluency Charts & Directions
Learn to teach sight words, phonics, fluency, and FUN!
Here what our customers are saying
This Website has Everything!
I am so grateful I found Learn With Giggles. I knew my own children were missing reading skills, but I didn’t know which ones, how to figure that out, and then HOW to teach them. The teacher helps gave me the “hows” and the rest of the website had everything I needed to make it work. I knew my child knew letters, but I didn’t know she couldn’t blend letters, well now she can. She liked the cute stories, and the fairy audio stories were fun for me to listen to too. Thanks!
What a Great Resource!
As a new teacher it is so helpful to have a place to go find quality educational tools. I tend to spend hours on lesson planing, so when I find a good website that I can easily print off grade level appropriate materials, I am one happy teacher. I have used this website not only for my kiddos at school but for my struggling readers at home. I have printed reading materials, math lessons and even some fun stuff too. I would recommend this site to any teacher or parent looking for great educational resources.