- Letters, Sight Words, Math, Science & Social Studies Books (designed to be printed double sided, cut down the middle, across the middle, & staple)
- Stories that build on vocabulary from books
- Word Games
- Word Chunk unit (short & long vowels families)
- Teacher help & ideas
Books are written at a level A and B, These units help to teach sight words, phonics, beginning math, and more.
Materials to Download Now
- Books (print double sided, cut down the middle & across the middle, staple for a book)
- Word Games
Materials are designed to teach:
- Sight Words
- Teacher Helps & Ideas for teaching Individual Letters
- Teacher Seasonal Ideas to make teaching fun
- Assessments to know what to teach and where to start
- Flash Cards
- Learning Styles Information
- Fluency Charts & Directions
Learn to teach sight words, phonics, fluency, and FUN!
Here what our customers are saying
This curriculum has been very beneficial in my class. Having kindergartners on all different levels this curriculum helps me reach all my students. Learn with giggles helps me challenge my highest students and helps my lowest understand the next thing they are learning to be a successful reader. It provides stories that are fun and at a level that kids can be successful at and learn without a huge amount of assistants
What a Great Resource!
As a new teacher it is so helpful to have a place to go find quality educational tools. I tend to spend hours on lesson planing, so when I find a good website that I can easily print off grade level appropriate materials, I am one happy teacher. I have used this website not only for my kiddos at school but for my struggling readers at home. I have printed reading materials, math lessons and even some fun stuff too. I would recommend this site to any teacher or parent looking for great educational resources.