- Letters, Sight Words, Math, Science & Social Studies Books (designed to be printed double sided, cut down the middle, across the middle, & staple)
- Stories that build on vocabulary from books
- Word Games
- Word Chunk unit (short & long vowels families)
- Teacher help & ideas
Books are written at a level A and B, These units help to teach sight words, phonics, beginning math, and more.
Materials to Download Now
- Books (print double sided, cut down the middle & across the middle, staple for a book)
- Word Games
Materials are designed to teach:
- Sight Words
- Teacher Helps & Ideas for teaching Individual Letters
- Teacher Seasonal Ideas to make teaching fun
- Assessments to know what to teach and where to start
- Flash Cards
- Learning Styles Information
- Fluency Charts & Directions
Learn to teach sight words, phonics, fluency, and FUN!
Here what our customers are saying
I am a special education teacher, finding this website is one of the best things that has ever happened. Learn with giggles website is a wonderful resource that I use in my classroom everyday. Students are learning their letters with the books, and having fun with the activities that are provided in the website. There are so many different resources that are helping the students that are struggling to read in my class, it helps me with figuring out what skills they need to learn, as well as teaching them.
Special Education Teacher
What a Great Resource!
As a new teacher it is so helpful to have a place to go find quality educational tools. I tend to spend hours on lesson planing, so when I find a good website that I can easily print off grade level appropriate materials, I am one happy teacher. I have used this website not only for my kiddos at school but for my struggling readers at home. I have printed reading materials, math lessons and even some fun stuff too. I would recommend this site to any teacher or parent looking for great educational resources.