- Letters, Sight Words, Math, Science & Social Studies Books (designed to be printed double sided, cut down the middle, across the middle, & staple)
- Stories that build on vocabulary from books
- Word Games
- Word Chunk unit (short & long vowels families)
- Teacher help & ideas
Books are written at a level A and B, These units help to teach sight words, phonics, beginning math, and more.
Materials to Download Now
- Books (print double sided, cut down the middle & across the middle, staple for a book)
- Word Games
Materials are designed to teach:
- Sight Words
- Teacher Helps & Ideas for teaching Individual Letters
- Teacher Seasonal Ideas to make teaching fun
- Assessments to know what to teach and where to start
- Flash Cards
- Learning Styles Information
- Fluency Charts & Directions
Learn to teach sight words, phonics, fluency, and FUN!
Here what our customers are saying
Get Resources Anytime!
It is so fun to work with Learn with Giggles this year in class. I listened to forty kindergartners read all day long. I have a student that has very short term memory. The beginning sight words with the pictures worked so well with this student that he’s doing well. Learn with Giggles is there to get resources anytime. I can say that he has his sounds and letters and is just starting to read. You might think that it’s not a lot! But for this student it is Big!
I Highly Recommend the Subscription!
Life would have been a lot easier if I had found this website earlier. I teach preschool, and have bought a tons of books to help, but none had everything I needed. Learn With Giggles not only had it all, but it was organized so that I could find it when I wanted it. I recommend buying the subscription, it ended up a lot cheaper for me, and I got more stuff too.